- Start your own topic, so please don't post your coin or question in another person's topic.
- Remove your coin from the holder.
- Post ONLY one coin per topic, we don't need comparison images.
- Crop your image and take as clear of an image as possible.
- Don't post pictures of microscope screens - these are pixellated and hide details when zoomed in.
- You need to post post (1) a full OBV picture, (2) a full REV picture, (3) and picture(s) of the area on your coin you are asking about).
- Also be descriptive in your title AND question about your coin. Include date, mint, coin type, denomination and brief question in title.
- Lastly, please watch the video below!
The video shows how to attach only 1 photo. Use the same method but select
all 3 of your photos when posting a question.