Hallo my name rexy 1957 liberty one cents

Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
Jananiyhy
Coinasieur

Hallo my name rexy 1957 liberty one cents

#1 Unread post by Jananiyhy »

IMG_20210508_230214.jpg

Jananiyhy
Coinasieur

Re: Hallo my name rexy 1957 liberty one cents

#2 Unread post by Jananiyhy »

Dear sir 5nu loks like break and separate and D mint very close to the date i show so meny videos this types coin sum woth ilike to know relay this types coin valueble or no and how much value this coin

DSCoins
Coin Guru

#3 Unread post by DSCoins »

Jananiyhy wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:36 pm Dear sir 5nu loks like break and separate and D mint very close to the date i show so meny videos this types coin sum woth ilike to know relay this types coin valueble or no and how much value this coin
This is a normal 1957 D cent. You really need to read Error-Ref to learn what can and can't happen along with how doubled die are made, to assist you. This Forum is not here to validate or research every coin you have. I also think that Daniel as told you this before.

DScoins
These users thanked the author DSCoins for the post:
Jananiyhy
Rating: 3.03%

USN Retired Jun1977-Jun 1997/100% disabled VET. (Not a wounded warrior)
Member CONACA
ANA
PCGS
NGC
Finds to date
2000-P .05C Strong Clashed Die O/R PCGS # 14129072 photo at maddieclashes
1983-P DDR FS-01-1983-501
5 2000 WAM FS- 901

MLC
Coin Wizz

#4 Unread post by MLC »

This is a normal 1957 D cent. You really need to read Error-Ref to learn what can and can't happen along with how doubled die are made, to assist you. This Forum is not here to validate or research every coin you have. I also think that Daniel as told you this before.

DScoins
[/quote]

I agree with DScoins.
These users thanked the author MLC for the post:
Jananiyhy
Rating: 3.03%

ANA Member
NGC Member

Earle42
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by Earle42 »

rexy, you keep posting pictures of worthless items - noe of the things you have posted have been actual errors that people collect.

We have suggested you use error-ref to see what actual errors coin collectors value look like. You are wasting your own time finding things on coins that are not errors. Things of which are no interest to collectors at all. Then you take pictures and spend time posting them while asking for help identifying them.

Please, take the time to read (spend many hours) at error-ref.com. Find out what actual errors are instead of finding odd looking things that are worthless on coins. You can learn how to tell the diference.

In all the time you have taken to put things on this forum, by now you would have been able to identify REAL errors and hopefully finding something collectible. :)
Common grading company shortcomings & resulting co$tly mi$take$ to collectors (using Kennedy No FG halves):
https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

How much squash would a sasquatch squash if a sasquatch would squash squash?

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by Daniel »

Yes error-ref.com