If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:21 am
Is this the open three variety?
- This has no mint mark, arrows , open three?
- Posts: 15878
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Has thanked: 364 times
- Been thanked: 866 times
- Master Die Variety Examiner
- Posts: 7907
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
- Location: Wisconsin
- Has thanked: 221 times
- Been thanked: 722 times
i can NOT see also,....... :dunno
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 am
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 40 times
with the arrows is not the valuable one----sorry