4 coins President 2007 proof

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
italycoins
Coin Collector

4 coins President 2007 proof

#1 Unread post by italycoins »

Hi...what are the full set money value ?? Thsnkss
Attachments
IMG66.jpg

SensibleSal66
Coin Master

Re: 4 coins President 2007 proof

#2 Unread post by SensibleSal66 »

There's plenty on Ebay . Check the asking prices there for a head start .
Member of CONECA
" All replies are my opinion based on experience"
Casual Collector 40+ years , 10 years Error coins ( still learning).

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by Daniel »

Click sold auctions at ebay after searching for this at ebay.

italycoins
Coin Collector

#4 Unread post by italycoins »

sorry if I ask you a question in the forum it means that I could not find an answer on ebay. whoever has an idea about their value on the market puts us first to answer the question rather than complicate and postpone it elsewhere. Thank you

Earle42
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by Earle42 »

italycoins wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:25 pm sorry if I ask you a question in the forum it means that I could not find an answer on ebay. whoever has an idea about their value on the market puts us first to answer the question rather than complicate and postpone it elsewhere. Thank you
Actually....we DO put people's best interest first.

Feed a man a fish, feed him for a day. TEACH a man to fish, feed him for life.

You will find we are here to educate people about coin matters. You were directed to eBay because...
1. How did we know you tried there or not? Most people coming here do not.
2. B/c using eBay is the advice we give so people can get instant results the next time they have this type of question.

We actually have saved your time in the future if you use this advice. We do not view us giving nanny-like answers on this forum as being helpful (and...those same people tend to come back with the same question time after time and not worry about OUR time).

Now...as to their being none of these sets on eBay?

The problem was you must not have typed in the search bar what slabbed set says on it:
"2007-s proof presidential dollars pf 69 ultra cameo"

Because if you WILL do that, you will find many of these for sale and, better yet, check the SOLD auctions to see what people are paying.

Sorry if you still do not understand we were putting your best interests first, but next time please remember to be a bit nicer to people trying to help you. 😊.
Common grading company shortcomings & resulting co$tly mi$take$ to collectors (using Kennedy No FG halves):
https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

How much squash would a sasquatch squash if a sasquatch would squash squash?

DSCoins
Coin Guru

#6 Unread post by DSCoins »

Earle42 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:31 pm
italycoins wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:25 pm sorry if I ask you a question in the forum it means that I could not find an answer on ebay. whoever has an idea about their value on the market puts us first to answer the question rather than complicate and postpone it elsewhere. Thank you
.....The problem was you must not have typed in the search bar what slabbed set says on it:
"2007-s proof presidential dollars pf 69 ultra cameo"
...Because if you WILL do that, you will find many of these for sale and, better yet, check the SOLD auctions to see what people are paying.....
italycoins wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:25 pm sorry if I ask you a question in the forum it means that I could not find an answer on ebay.
I just went to eBay and typed in exactly what Earl told you use. Can you guess what happen? I found enough to give me a real good average of what it might be worth. No I am not going to post it. I am sure you can do the same.
USN Retired Jun1977-Jun 1997/100% disabled VET. (Not a wounded warrior)
Member CONACA
ANA
PCGS
NGC
Finds to date
2000-P .05C Strong Clashed Die O/R PCGS # 14129072 photo at maddieclashes
1983-P DDR FS-01-1983-501
5 2000 WAM FS- 901

silverbul

#7 Unread post by silverbul »

hooray.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Unread post by Daniel »

I gave you all the help you need, Just look at sold auctions for this item, it is listed there and they have sold there at ebay. I gave you help that you can use in the future for all your coins. It will save you a lot of time. Education is more important than giving you the answer.

italycoins
Coin Collector

#9 Unread post by italycoins »

It is not a question of education or respect. but of simplification not everyone is good at doing research or knows ebay or similar. it was enough to answer "the average value is $ 30". Thank you

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Unread post by Daniel »

It IS a question of education and that is how we do it in this forum. I am not spending anymore time defending it. Instead of giving you a fish to eat I gave you a pole and a lure to catch all you want. If you can't see that then you're in the wrong community. We don't help people how they want to be helped we help people how they NEED to be helped.