Lost In Time

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

DSCoins
Coin Wizz

Lost In Time

#1 Unread post by DSCoins »

I'm siting here sorting out all the coins my spouse held safe for me during the 2014-2018 time frame. The biggest problem I have is that I can't for the life of me remember when I bought them. In one of the bags she handed me was a full bag of unopened 1971 Kennedy Half Dollars. What makes this really strange is that in 1971 I was still in High school, I did not graduate until June 7 1977. From graduation I left for boot camp on July 28, 1977. I wasn't into coin collecting back then, and still not collecting coins when I retired July 30, 1997. It was around 2001 when I started searching coin rolls. I have also found two bag of American Bison (P+D), Ocean In View (P+D) and last, 6 bags (P+D) of State Quarters. There are to many to keep going, but will just say I have uncirculated sets and proof sets beginning around 1960 (yes all three SMS). I guess the only thing I can say is I now have two lives, one before my strokes and coma, and a new one now.

Thanks to Daniel for helping me remember a lot that I had lost and the passion to search 100's in not 1,000's of rolls just to find that one special coin whether it is a valuable coin, or just one you really like. Your YouTube channel has helped me in so many ways, that I'll never be able to express.

DScoins
USN Retired/100% disabled VET. (Not a wounded warrior)

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Lost In Time

#2 Unread post by Daniel »

You're welcome!