Please Rate My Ebay Coin Guides

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Please Rate My Ebay Coin Guides

#1 Unread post by Daniel »

Here's my ebay guides, I have been in the Top 1,000 for awhile and ask everyone's help in getting me into the top 500. I will be submitting more guides, and if you think any are helpful, please mark them as such. The higher I rank the better chance more collectors will read these guides.

http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/ ... _W0QQuqtZg

RHM22
Coin Expert

Re: My ebay guides

#2 Unread post by RHM22 »

I marked a couple as helpful, but I didn't want to raise suspicions by marking all of them. Very good guides by the way.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by Daniel »

Thanks. I do appreciate your input.

RHM22
Coin Expert

#4 Unread post by RHM22 »

The best advice to new collectors would be not to buy anything on eBay, but that might not be the best thing for an eBay seller to put in his eBay guide! :lol: I know you're a good seller, but for every seller like you there are five others who have other intentions.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Please Rate My Ebay Coin Guides

#5 Unread post by Daniel »

You're correct and that's why I promote and write these guides. We never stop the fraud and scams, but if we can save just a few people at a time via education, then it's worth it to me. It might sound too noble, saying it like that, but it makes me feel like I won another battle when someone tells me this forum and website saved them money.

regandon
Coin Expert

#6 Unread post by regandon »

Very helpful guides Dan.
ANA member# R-3128774
WINS member# 774

Templar Knights Motto
NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED TUD
NOMINI GLORIAM

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Unread post by Daniel »

Thanks Regandon.

james421
Coin Wizz

#8 Unread post by james421 »

Daniel is the article rated by selecting "was this article helpful yes or no"?
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Unread post by Daniel »

james421 wrote:Daniel is the article rated by selecting "was this article helpful yes or no"?
Yes, that's how they're rated.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Unread post by Daniel »

I bumped this topic for the new members. The more popular they become, the more people can be helped by them. I thank everyone for their votes! :yourock:

Crazy Chester
Coining Around

#11 Unread post by Crazy Chester »

To CoinHelp! :thumbsup:
I wish to offer my gratitude to Daniel and 'regandon' regarding their opinion of an unusual looking '56 quarter. It appeared to be a double strike on the obverse and no sign of this on the reverse. I put out three inquires to three different places. One person was called an 'error expert'. Within 24 hours two folks had responded. The highly recommended coin expert and Daniel. The expert's opinion was the coin had been altered. It was not a mint error. On the same day Daniel also replied. In his opinion the coin had been altered. The way I see it, this makes Daniel an error expert too, as the local coin shop proprietor was unable to make the call with any certainty. Mr./Mrs./ Miss 'regandon shortly thereafter took an interest in this piece. Both folks voiced their appreciation for using the site and made me feel welcome regardless of my lack of knowledge. Even as an amateur I felt appreciated, not talked down to. I will continue using your site, which I found completely by accident, and recommending it to others. I believe that through folks like you I will continue to learn about these historical and beautifully artful parts of our nation.

Thank You All very much!

Sincerely,

Robert C.C. Ehrstrom

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Unread post by Daniel »

Your very welcome, your statements makes me proud :yourock: