In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:57 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1917-? Wheat penny. Mint mark?
- Mis struck error quarter on nickel
- So when is a 22-D considered "Weak"?
- 2011 P Roosevelt dime- damage or error
- 2021 uncirculated silver eagle type 2 DDO?
- New Member
- Looking forward to learning here
- Error on 1929 wheat penny
- Help ID for possibly French medieval token or coin
- 1861 half penney error
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1001 users online :: 48 registered, 0 hidden and 953 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 77295 • Total topics 13362 • Total members 8784 • Our newest member jacksstacks