In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:42 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1996 D Lincoln Cent Wide AM - DID I FIND ONE???
- 2021 Kennedy half dollar "JAWS" Metal teeth
- 1954 S over D Nickel?
- Learning and collecting Morgan Dollars from PNW of US
- 1984p 1cent, damaged? Double rim? Off center?
- 1880 P Morgan Dollar AU58 or higher?
- 1943 silver wheat penny
- PCGS Submission Help
- very very new to coins need some help figuring this coin out
- quarter p mint
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1017 users online :: 55 registered, 0 hidden and 962 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88328 • Total topics 14915 • Total members 9681 • Our newest member Coincrazy77