In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:00 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Possible Lamination Error
- 2021-D Lincoln Shield Cent
- 2002 Brilliant proof dollar value
- Lamination error?
- 1880 S Morgan Dollar - doubling on the bottom of date
- 1807 50 cent 0-113 sm stars
- Inherited coins
- 1998 D Kennedy half dollar DDR? New varieties?
- Counterfeit or Real or Token
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1052 users online :: 47 registered, 0 hidden and 1005 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 79715 • Total topics 13702 • Total members 8985 • Our newest member fort813