In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:05 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1941 DDO Lincoln Cent What do you think overall?
- 1914/3 Buffalo Nickel Possible Markers of 4/3
- Post-coin shortage oldies
- 1983 Error Penny.
- 1993 penny
- 1988 Error Penny.
- 90% Silver Ike - I'm confused?
- Seated 20c - Weak strike obverse and AU reverse? [Update: i…
- Is this no fg and Double die?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 967 users online :: 40 registered, 1 hidden and 926 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 76686 • Total topics 13281 • Total members 8743 • Our newest member Johnagnew042