In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:23 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2007-P Washington Dollar Elongated Ray
- 1887-P Morgan Partial E Vam 1b. I may have accidentally bou…
- 1958 P 1c DDo or so i believe your opinion please
- 2020 W Silver Eagle
- Seated Dollar Values & Mintages: Great Investment
- 2018 D Kennedy Half Dollar Seeking assistance
- Lincoln cent 1972 with extra letter
- 2010 D Millard Fillmore presidential dollar coin missing cl…
- 1996 p CENT (EXTREME GAS BUBBLES OR GREASE STRIKE? )
- Is This A 1964 D/D FS-502 Washington Quarter?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1016 users online :: 45 registered, 0 hidden and 971 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83418 • Total topics 14264 • Total members 9366 • Our newest member BenK