In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:35 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Your honest opinion
- 2021 Kennedy half dollar "JAWS" Metal teeth
- 1978 Kennedy Half Dollar, toning
- QUESTION: grading older coins.
- 1928 lincoln cent, off center struck 3 times?
- 1992 D 1 Cent Missing Copper Plating
- Member Finds 1942/1 D Mercury Dime
- missing letter’s
- 1967 Penny errors?
- Question about PR Graded Morgan Dollars
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 996 users online :: 49 registered, 0 hidden and 947 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 87993 • Total topics 14857 • Total members 9652 • Our newest member ArcherFawsitt