In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:46 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1968-D unidentified DDO
- 1982 d mint 2? and D?
- Help with an AU coin puzzle please as it's a B-day present
- memorial coin
- Post your clashes here!
- What is your oldest coin/bill finds in the wild?
- Lamination & Die Crack-1947-S !C
- Question: Difference - NGC First Day Issue and Reg Proof
- Am I correct? This is not a mint error
- 1971 Kennedy Half Dollar, Struck Through Something.........…
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1029 users online :: 50 registered, 0 hidden and 979 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83814 • Total topics 14313 • Total members 9385 • Our newest member Jackstacks