In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:06 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Posted question and photos to wrong forum
- 1982 D Cent Small Date
- 1921 Peace Dollars
- Date unknown, brass or copper or bronze token, need help id…
- 5$ mismatched serial number
- 1967 kennedy half dollar doubled
- 2019 GUAM War in the Pacific ERROR?
- 2019-P Lincoln Cent Die Crack or Chip?
- New pickup: Denarius of Faustina the Younger
- Intro Hi everyone
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1047 users online :: 50 registered, 0 hidden and 997 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80175 • Total topics 13780 • Total members 9175 • Our newest member charles davis