In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:02 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Help with Identification of Hard Time Token - Franklin Obse…
- Hello from Houston
- 1880-S Morgan Dollar Strange Toning Question
- ok so 1958 no ddo is this 1969 s
- 1969 25 Cents new varieties
- 1897-s Morgan dollar DMPL obverse only?
- What is your oldest coin/bill finds in the wild?
- Hi everyone new member
- 1961-P Proof Nickel Doubled Die - Seeking Confirmation
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1029 users online :: 55 registered, 0 hidden and 974 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83377 • Total topics 14258 • Total members 9366 • Our newest member BenK