In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:43 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1943 P Nickel
- Zerbe die coin is it worth regrading could it be special st…
- $5 bill ser# spells a word
- 2012 Penny Double ear???
- Anyone been hassled while using a metal detector?
- 1960-d Lincoln Memorial
- Proof 1988-S silver eagle different thickness, discoloratio…
- It's an error coin???
- What grade will put on this SBA?
- Residue Removal on a Coin? (Problem Coin)
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1054 users online :: 42 registered, 0 hidden and 1012 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 76836 • Total topics 13305 • Total members 8754 • Our newest member Pippydazy