In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:31 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Grading Companies are upset with Facebook over Counterfeit …
- I have question about the us mint?
- New Here
- Error 1990 Penny.
- Seated 20c - Weak strike obverse and AU reverse? [Update: i…
- Hello I am Princess2020
- 1995 D Quarter
- 1936 Buffalo Nickel - is this a mint error or variety?
- Catch of the day! 1938-D Walker
- A 1982 D, 3.18 grs with Repunched date!
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1022 users online :: 44 registered, 0 hidden and 978 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 76928 • Total topics 13319 • Total members 8760 • Our newest member RevElvisLee