In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:38 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- My newest pickup is now my oldest denarius!
- 1895 Indian Head penny re-punched date?
- Barber Dime I bought for 35 Bucks online- How Did I do
- Wife calls Daniel asking if he can tell if husband coins ar…
- DDO 1999 Lincoln penny
- How come I see a DDR in a 1983D Lincoln penny?
- Post your blank planchettes or erratically off-struck coins…
- 2000 P dime with split from top of head to mouth. Is this e…
- 1980-D dollar - Minor rim error?
- 1924 Standing Liberty Quarter w/Strike thru REV/OBV?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1035 users online :: 45 registered, 0 hidden and 990 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83730 • Total topics 14306 • Total members 9384 • Our newest member DBabula