In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:17 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1966 Quarter Doubling on the word "DOLLAR", Maybe?
- 2007 D Lincoln Memorial Cent
- 2020 P mint quarter (Salt River Bay)
- Hello from albuquerque
- Hey everyone
- Stopping Counterfeiters American Eagles
- 1913 S Barber Dime found for melt!
- hello from lebanon ohio - danial & everyone else
- Shattered Die?
- Re-post: 2021D, W-C-t-D, unidentified error
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1022 users online :: 61 registered, 0 hidden and 961 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80077 • Total topics 13758 • Total members 9126 • Our newest member LaraTzd5051732