In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:02 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1989 D Lincoln cent
- 1956 Franklin PR67 - Where's My Cameo?
- 2021 Peace Dollar
- 2002 D Ohio Quarter is it gradable? E OR V
- 1908 $5 Liberty m65 deep gouge - keep it or replace it?
- can i post a 1983 penny
- My first ancient gold coin!
- 2004 D Wisconsin Coller Error ? I give up
- Lincoln D 1971 ?
- 2021 S Morgan Dollar error on Liberty's neck?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1058 users online :: 51 registered, 0 hidden and 1007 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80405 • Total topics 13811 • Total members 9188 • Our newest member thunderbike