In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:01 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1982 P Washington quarter dollar
- Post your blank planchettes or erratically off-struck coins…
- 2000 P dime with split from top of head to mouth. Is this e…
- 1970 s penny what is going on with this thing
- 1968-D unidentified DDO
- What is your oldest coin/bill finds in the wild?
- 1970S & 1970D large date?
- 1999 Lincoln penny with line over head and doubling on year
- Very strange surface
- Morgan 1878 8TF VAM 23 TOP 100
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1066 users online :: 55 registered, 0 hidden and 1011 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83645 • Total topics 14295 • Total members 9381 • Our newest member memo0323