In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:26 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Member Finds 1942/1 D Mercury Dime
- Lifelong Collector Teaching Son
- 1978 Kennedy Half Dollar, toning
- New Member from Colorado Springs
- 1983 cent, alloy mix?
- 1945, alloy mix?
- Question: 2019-W American Eagle, Reverse reversed?
- Newbie in search of advise
- 1942 Linc. cent. Lamination?
- Washington Quarter 1971-S DDR or TDR??
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1049 users online :: 51 registered, 0 hidden and 998 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88050 • Total topics 14871 • Total members 9659 • Our newest member Crav3