In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:50 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- How come I see a DDR in a 1983D Lincoln penny?
- 1982 d mint 2? and D?
- 1968-D unidentified DDO
- Lamination & Die Crack-1947-S !C
- Post your blank planchettes or erratically off-struck coins…
- Post your clashes here!
- Help with an AU coin puzzle please as it's a B-day present
- Post your “hobo” coins here!
- Am I correct? This is not a mint error
- Buffalo Nickel 1937
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1022 users online :: 52 registered, 0 hidden and 970 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83792 • Total topics 14311 • Total members 9385 • Our newest member Jackstacks