In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:03 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Coin Grading Terminology And Acronyms
- 2018 D Kennedy Half Dollar Seeking assistance
- Hi everyone new member
- Seated Dollar Values & Mintages: Great Investment
- Howdy y’all!
- Lincoln cent 1972 with extra letter
- intro to all
- 1961-P Proof Nickel Doubled Die - Seeking Confirmation
- 1833 large cent double face
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1034 users online :: 56 registered, 0 hidden and 978 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83395 • Total topics 14260 • Total members 9366 • Our newest member BenK