In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:13 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1996 Lincoln cent strike through or cud?
- A Machine Doubled 1994?
- Am I correct? This is not a mint error
- 1990-S Kennedy DDO
- 1964 Kennedy Half with doubled counter-mark/ privy mark
- Mint Errors
- 2015 Lincoln cent major mint errror
- Post Your Oldest "Slabbed" Coin
- Safe Coin Storage...aka. No, Virginia, slabs are not airtig…
- United States Special Mint Set any thoughts?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1003 users online :: 53 registered, 0 hidden and 950 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 84293 • Total topics 14368 • Total members 9409 • Our newest member billwilsey1