In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:47 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1956 Franklin PR67 - Where's My Cameo?
- 1989 D Lincoln cent
- Daniel mentioned in a recent video that he wanted to see so…
- Don't Send Private Messages
- 2004 D Wisconsin Coller Error ? I give up
- Is this fake quarter?
- 1908 $5 Liberty m65 deep gouge - keep it or replace it?
- 2002 D Ohio Quarter is it gradable? E OR V
- can i post a 1983 penny
- New member
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1031 users online :: 46 registered, 0 hidden and 985 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80333 • Total topics 13807 • Total members 9188 • Our newest member thunderbike