In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:22 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1928 lincoln cent, off center struck 3 times?
- 1978 Kennedy Half Dollar, toning
- 50% off center lincoln cent
- QUESTION: grading older coins.
- Thoughts about getting a coin graded
- 1996-P metal contamination?
- 1972 1C DDO FS-101(033.3) BN
- 1988 1C Wide AM FS-901 RD
- 2021 P Lincoln Cent Obverse Strike Through, Defective Planc…
- 1926 S Buffalo nickel to PCGS?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1018 users online :: 41 registered, 0 hidden and 977 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 87962 • Total topics 14853 • Total members 9646 • Our newest member M4A2Master