In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:51 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Is This A 1964 D/D FS-502 Washington Quarter?
- 1961-P Proof Nickel Doubled Die - Seeking Confirmation
- 1958 P 1c DDo or so i believe your opinion please
- Heavily damaged 1998 Quarter, not sure what happened to it.…
- Hello from Houston
- Howdy y’all!
- 1978-P Lincoln Cent w/ Alloy Mixing Error?
- 1969 25 Cents new varieties
- Mint Error
- intro to all
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1014 users online :: 44 registered, 0 hidden and 970 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83278 • Total topics 14249 • Total members 9361 • Our newest member WILLY365