In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:25 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2019 GUAM War in the Pacific ERROR?
- What could be the cause of this? Looking for opinions
- 2x2 Coin Holders
- 1982 -D Copper Penny
- Roman Republic Quadrigatus
- Date unknown, brass or copper or bronze token, need help id…
- 1921 Peace Dollars
- 5$ mismatched serial number
- STOP Looking For Doubled Dies, Just STOP!
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1027 users online :: 48 registered, 0 hidden and 979 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80192 • Total topics 13783 • Total members 9177 • Our newest member hotwheels12608