In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:02 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Stopping Counterfeiters American Eagles
- 1913 S Barber Dime found for melt!
- hello from lebanon ohio - danial & everyone else
- 2020 P mint quarter (Salt River Bay)
- Shattered Die?
- 2007 D Lincoln Memorial Cent
- Re-post: 2021D, W-C-t-D, unidentified error
- 2002 Brilliant proof dollar value
- 1966 Quarter Doubling on the word "DOLLAR", Maybe?
- Jefferson nickel 2011-D
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1021 users online :: 61 registered, 0 hidden and 960 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80072 • Total topics 13758 • Total members 9126 • Our newest member LaraTzd5051732