In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:01 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1955s wheat penny is this a pre BIE
- 1898 indian head penny rim error
- 2021 Kennedy half dollar "JAWS" Metal teeth
- Gradeable ?s and Pics. I was hoping to get your personal 2 …
- quarter p mint
- 1996 D Lincoln Cent Wide AM - DID I FIND ONE???
- 1954 S over D Nickel?
- Learning and collecting Morgan Dollars from PNW of US
- 1984p 1cent, damaged? Double rim? Off center?
- 1880 P Morgan Dollar AU58 or higher?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1018 users online :: 57 registered, 0 hidden and 961 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88335 • Total topics 14915 • Total members 9682 • Our newest member goldensam2033