In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:03 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2001 Philadelphia New York silver quarter
- MS62 1865 3CN LDS Example
- Post your “hobo” coins here!
- Post your blank planchettes or erratically off-struck coins…
- Seated Dollar Values & Mintages: Great Investment
- 1980: Double Die or D OVER D
- 1982 Large date & small date
- 2017 d error penny
- This 1991 is missing a piece is it an error??
- Post your clashes here!
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1029 users online :: 57 registered, 0 hidden and 972 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83487 • Total topics 14274 • Total members 9374 • Our newest member Phillipf317