In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:43 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1830 Capped Bust Half Dollar, Type 1, Lettered Edge, "Small…
- 1982 d doubble stamp error
- 1861 half penney error
- PCGS Coin Imaging??
- 1974 error smooth back no stamp
- 1995 D Quarter
- 1943 error,is this a significant error
- 1913 5C Type 1 DDR FS-1802 With a twist or two
- 1936 Buffalo Nickel - is this a mint error or variety?
- 194? penney magnet will stick,is it copper coated
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1051 users online :: 51 registered, 0 hidden and 1000 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 77079 • Total topics 13339 • Total members 8769 • Our newest member esmeraldacmaa