In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:44 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Question about PR Graded Morgan Dollars
- 2016 Harpers Ferry Quarter
- 1978 Kennedy Half Dollar, toning
- missing letter’s
- Newbie in search of advise
- 1963 Jefferson Nickel 4.7 gm
- 1992 D 1 Cent Missing Copper Plating
- Kennedy Half Dollar 1964-P .... DDO
- Wanted to say hello as well as provide an opinion to all of…
- Your honest opinion
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 993 users online :: 50 registered, 0 hidden and 943 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88009 • Total topics 14860 • Total members 9654 • Our newest member CJClute