In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:49 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Post your blank planchettes or erratically off-struck coins…
- 1970 s penny what is going on with this thing
- 1968-D unidentified DDO
- What is your oldest coin/bill finds in the wild?
- 1970S & 1970D large date?
- 1999 Lincoln penny with line over head and doubling on year
- Very strange surface
- Morgan 1878 8TF VAM 23 TOP 100
- Question: Difference - NGC First Day Issue and Reg Proof
- 1897-s Morgan dollar DMPL obverse only?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1062 users online :: 56 registered, 0 hidden and 1006 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83642 • Total topics 14294 • Total members 9381 • Our newest member memo0323