In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:06 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1955 Roosevelt dome D was purchased at Littleton coin numbe…
- 1935 buffalo nickel p double die reverse
- 2000 1C Lincoln Memorial Cent (My latest discovery)
- 1997 Lincoln cent d double ear?
- 1943 Lincoln steel cent Repunched mint mark?
- 2000 virgins 25 cents missing clad layer?
- 1982 Lincoln cent D transitional or error?
- A 1982 D, 3.18 grs with Repunched date!
- 1977-D 50C Kennedy Half Dollar
- 1972 Lincoln cent P double die obverse?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1023 users online :: 39 registered, 0 hidden and 984 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 77457 • Total topics 13388 • Total members 8794 • Our newest member Chebilcoins