In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:54 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- MS62 1865 3CN LDS Example
- 1964 P FB Roosevelt Dime within a set PCGS #81528
- Question: Difference - NGC First Day Issue and Reg Proof
- US Type Set High Grade Coins or Key Dates.
- 1979 D Washington Quarter having both DDO and DDR
- Seated Dollar Values & Mintages: Great Investment
- 1956 Franklin PR67. Slight rotated reverse
- Is this double die on 1992 number. i want to see if I'm lea…
- Is This A 1964 D/D FS-502 Washington Quarter?
- Post your blank planchettes or erratically off-struck coins…
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1045 users online :: 51 registered, 0 hidden and 994 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83512 • Total topics 14277 • Total members 9374 • Our newest member Phillipf317