In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:34 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1986 Lincoln cent looks like a double die.
- Hello from Tennessee!
- 1864 L Indian Head Cent? Fat or pointed bust?
- 1989 P Cent..class 6 doubling ??
- 1880 S Morgan Dollar - doubling on the bottom of date
- Another Lamination type error?
- 1941 P Wheat Cent Huge Lamination Error?
- 1978 DDO Penny
- 2002 D Penny DD
- Lamination error?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 994 users online :: 42 registered, 0 hidden and 952 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 79754 • Total topics 13708 • Total members 8995 • Our newest member IrmaPope