In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:40 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1965-P 10C image off-center.
- 1955s wheat penny is this a pre BIE
- 2021 Kennedy half dollar "JAWS" Metal teeth
- Gold & Silver Dealers
- 2019 American Eagle,Wrong weight.
- 2012 Shield Cent Error Identification
- New to coin collecting
- Numismatic Internship/Apprenticeships
- WHO ELSE IS EXCITED SEEING THIS $25 BOX
- 1928 cent, new pictures, triple strike?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1228 users online :: 52 registered, 0 hidden and 1176 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88135 • Total topics 14889 • Total members 9666 • Our newest member Hlw1976