In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:33 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Nice pickup for the type set at 1/2 list :D 1976 silver half
- 1966 Massive Planchet Error need help?
- Hi I am a recent collector
- 1/10 Gulden 1945P Variant B Dutch East Indies
- 2007 Washington 50 States Quarter with no copper clad visib…
- 1964 Kennedy Half with doubled counter-mark/ privy mark
- Would this insult?
- ODD LOOKING CENT
- I got a new gold coin!
- 2019 Roosevelt Dimes
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 952 users online :: 45 registered, 0 hidden and 907 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 84463 • Total topics 14383 • Total members 9425 • Our newest member Metzbets