In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:19 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- ok so 1958 no ddo is this 1969 s
- 1833 large cent double face
- Mint Error
- 2009 ASE BU extra thick?
- 1980 D quarter with line on left wing
- 1887-P Morgan Partial E Vam 1b. I may have accidentally bou…
- Howdy y’all!
- Hello from Houston
- 1978-P Lincoln Cent w/ Alloy Mixing Error?
- 1958 P 1c DDo or so i believe your opinion please
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 991 users online :: 52 registered, 0 hidden and 939 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83327 • Total topics 14253 • Total members 9364 • Our newest member Pa32260