In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:20 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2017 A $20 Star Note
- 2007-P Washington Quarter Chips Ahoy!!
- what cent is this 1942 1 F Belgium coin?????
- Minor surface anomaly
- 2021 Littleton Advent Calendar
- double struck or struck over a completely different coin?
- Post your “hobo” coins here!
- Post Your Oldest "Slabbed" Coin
- 1988 P quarter with "wide copper" rim - broadstrike ór dama…
- 1971 Kennedy Half Dollar, Struck Through Something.........…
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1014 users online :: 45 registered, 0 hidden and 969 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83893 • Total topics 14323 • Total members 9386 • Our newest member Samiam