In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:53 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- STOP Looking For Doubled Dies, Just STOP!
- 2021 ROOSEVELT-D MINT-"MOLE" ON FACE
- 1913 S Barber Dime found for melt!
- 1965 Doubled Ear Washington Quarter?
- 1912 D/D Liberty Nickel RPM
- 1977-D 1c, RPM - I'm not finding any references
- 2021 P mint quarter Crossing The Delaware
- 1992 ddo
- Roosevelt dime error?
- Jefferson nickel 2011-D
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1035 users online :: 60 registered, 0 hidden and 975 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80087 • Total topics 13759 • Total members 9126 • Our newest member LaraTzd5051732