In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:05 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Hello all!
- 1928 S Mercury Dime ( Full Bands )
- 1998 P Lincoln Cent Wide AM
- 1910 $5 Gold Indian worth grading?
- what should I do with this , Wexler , grading , or sell it …
- Genuine Atocha Silver Coin?
- 1859S Half Dollar Grade my Coin opinion
- 1983 D Lincoln Cent Arrow Through Head
- 1994 penny planchette error
- 1888 O Morgan possible mint error or DDR
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1084 users online :: 50 registered, 0 hidden and 1034 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88628 • Total topics 14961 • Total members 9708 • Our newest member docpreston