In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:29 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- very very new to coins need some help figuring this coin out
- A weird 1929 maybe a double S mint mark wheat penny
- 7 Android Apps That Create Funny Movies From Your whatsapp …
- Coin Cleaning - with a Laser?
- Genuine Atocha Silver Coin?
- 1972 double die Lincoln cent
- 1972-D Lincoln Cent Obverse Strike-Though Of Reverse & Reve…
- 1859S Half Dollar Grade my Coin opinion
- 1956 penny are these die cracks and possible double letteri…
- New to the forums
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1099 users online :: 56 registered, 0 hidden and 1043 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88604 • Total topics 14958 • Total members 9708 • Our newest member Mim Parvin