In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:53 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2021 Littleton Advent Calendar
- Is it value to have a gold Romanian coin that is Undiscover…
- Is it value my British one penny 1980 with the unknowing er…
- Is it rare to have a 1943 steel one penny weight more than…
- 2020 lincoln shield D
- 2000 D LMC
- 2019 Roosevelt Dimes
- A 2006 Lincoln Cent question
- Barber Dime I bought for 35 Bucks online- How Did I do
- 2020 W Silver Eagle
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 943 users online :: 42 registered, 0 hidden and 901 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 84505 • Total topics 14390 • Total members 9428 • Our newest member Adam01