In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:46 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2018 P mint mark dime
- The 1943 SILVER cents revisited
- 1991-D Lincoln Memorial Cent uneven thickness?
- 1988A $1 Note- Cool Serial numbers??
- 1888 O Morgan possible mint error or DDR
- 1970? roosevelt dime error?
- A denarius of Augustus. The First Emperor.
- New to the forums
- 1980 filled in p mint mark
- 2009 S silver half dollar
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1043 users online :: 56 registered, 0 hidden and 987 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88448 • Total topics 14933 • Total members 9694 • Our newest member RalphB