In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:33 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1944 Lincoln wheat penny double die obverse
- 1971 D Kennedy DDR ??
- 1st 1965 Roosevelt DDO 10C?
- 1956 D RPM
- Conflicting Data
- No date double die obverse buffalo nickel
- 1998 DDO and wide Am?
- Is this a new discovery error on my 1901 indian head penny?
- 1935 buffalo nickel p double die reverse
- 1955 Roosevelt dome D was purchased at Littleton coin numbe…
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 988 users online :: 41 registered, 0 hidden and 947 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 77472 • Total topics 13393 • Total members 8794 • Our newest member Chebilcoins