In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:44 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Maybe a counterfit Morgan?
- 1975 Roosevelt Dime possible flip/rotation/double strike
- 2015 Lincoln Cent - Weird Rim
- Post Your (REAL) Clipped/Incomplete Planchet And Off Center…
- 1970-D dime - proof reverse?
- Question: War time Nickels - Silver or Clad? Is there a way…
- 1886 Morgan Dollar DDO VAM-20
- Introducing myself
- Introducing myself…
- Post your “hobo” coins here!
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 991 users online :: 43 registered, 0 hidden and 948 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83978 • Total topics 14332 • Total members 9393 • Our newest member Scary1032