In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:16 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- United States Special Mint Set any thoughts?
- Mint mark error 1994 “DOUBLE D” Stamped Liberty Roosevelt D…
- 2015 Lincoln cent major mint errror
- 1/10 Gulden 1945P Variant A on a tight punched coin blank
- 1996 Lincoln cent strike through or cud?
- A Machine Doubled 1994?
- 1990-S Kennedy DDO
- 1/10 Gulden 1945P Variant B Dutch East Indies
- 2000-2008 small cent Lincoln Memorial
- Found a Jefferson Nickel I’m needing some help identifying
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 957 users online :: 45 registered, 0 hidden and 912 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 84325 • Total topics 14372 • Total members 9411 • Our newest member AuCoinCounter